What Type of Insurance Is Required?

There are 3 required insurances; General Liability, Workers Compensation and Auto.

General Liability covers the property in the event of damage. Workers Compensation protects the employees and Auto is for operating a motor vehicle.

Many other insurances are required depending on the type of property and scope of work. Employers liability (theft and other employer protection), Inland Marine (equipment and rental equipment) and Umbrella's that (blanket the overages on your policy) to provide additional coverage if needed.